UK Work Experience Drop-In
Friday 22nd April, 12:30-2:30pm, Room 102 – Student Centre (International Students)
The UK Work Experience Team within the Centre for Global Engagement are currently seeking to fill a number of urgent short-term work experience opportunities, specifically with international students! To view all of our current opportunities that are available, please visit UK Work Experience Opportunities
On Friday 22nd April 2016, the team will be hosting a drop-in session for international students who wish to apply to any of these opportunities. The session will be held on the first floor of the Student Centre in room 102. You can call in at any time between 12:30-2:30pm and speak to a member of the team!
Benefits of attending the session:
- Fast-track the initial application process. By attending the session, avoid completing our standard online application form. Simply visit us and then email your CV through to the team afterwards – an email address will be provided on the day. Your CV will then be forwarded on to the appropriate employer for urgent consideration.
- Speak to a member of the UK WEX team in person regarding the opportunities that are available and if you would like further details on a specific position.
- Access our benefits package upon being placed in a role. This includes a financial grant, reference letter, certificate and GLP points if you are registered on the Global Leaders Programme.
- All roles are flexibly based around your academic timetable/studies
We have positions available within the following areas:
- Marketing, Sales, Business Development
- Volunteering opportunities with Charities
- Events Planning
- Web Development and IT
- Graphic Design
- Mobile App Development
- Media – including Journalism, Video Editing, Production and Filming
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- Local/on-campus based positions with easy travel
- This session and these opportunities are available to international students only
- Simply visit the above link and view the opportunities which are available – note down which role would be your top choice to apply to!
- Prepare and bring along an up to date CV to the session
We look forward to seeing you on Friday!