Part-Time Job Vacancies – 4th December 2015
Below is a list of part-time vacancies in Coventry and the surrounding areas which may be of interest to students looking for part-time work. The information below has been taken from official company websites and job sites. Please note that positions mentioned below may no longer be available as they can expire at any point.
- Warehouse Operatives – Coventry (Please call: 07715055007)
- Sales Assistant – Coventry
- Student Brand Ambassador – Coventry University
- Various jobs in various stores
- Various roles – Coventry
- Data Collation Assistant (CUReS)
- Student Ambassador (RAO)
- Postgraduate Student Ambassador
- Various Opportunities
- Sales Associate – Coventry
- Team Member – Coventry
- Customer Sales Advisor – Coventry
- Face-to-Face Interviewer – West Midlands
- Retail Colleague – Coventry
- Kitchen Staff – Coventry
- Bar Staff – Coventry
Team Member – Coventry
- Various roles – Various locations
- Crew Member – Coventry
- Office Assistant (Administration Department) – Coventry
- Stockroom Assistant – Lower Precinct
- Stocktakers – Various locations
- Various – Coventry
Rising Stars Football Academy
- Recruiting 7 male & female enthusiastic football coaches.
- Need a minimum level 1 FA coaching qualification.
- Drivers are desirable.
- If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fun Science Presenter – West Midlands
- Receptionist – Coventry
- Customer Assistant – Coventry
Toys ‘R’ Us
- Distribution Assistant – Coventry
- To apply, please e-mail email@example.com attaching your CV.
- Various Tutoring Opportunities – Birmingham
Many employers within the City including Card Factory, Co-Op, Iceland,Nando’s,Poundland,Sports Direct,Starbucks, Subway & Topman/Topshop do not advertise part time positions online, but expect enquiries to be made in-store. The examples above are just some of the roles available. You might also want to check out vacancies at Central Six Retail Park andArena Retail Park by enquiring at the individual stores. Some useful websites are: The Coventry Telegraph, Indeed, Reed, Total Jobs and Direct Gov. For further information on any of these vacancies or how to apply, please refer to the company’s own website.